Tim has performed for nearly 250,000 students in over 10,000 programs from Florida to Alaska!
Tim has taught story craft (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) in 100+ school districts.
Call 843-324-1366 and Tim will speak with you personally.
- The schedule can include assembly programs, classroom instruction, late stay/after school programs, PTA events, professional development, etc.
- Tim can serve one school or multiple schools in the same area that are sharing expenses. He can bill each school separately.
- Tim can present 4-6 sessions per day. Basically, 180 minutes of active storytelling can be divided according to your needs.
- Programs are directly related to English Language Arts and/or Social Studies standards and support literacy, foster creativity, and strengthen community.
- Fees range widely depending on multiple factors. Call Tim for quick a consultation. Then his business manager will turn around a price quote ASAP.
"Tim was willing to stretch his repertoire to meet our needs, exceeding our expectations!"
-Art Teacher & Grant Coordinator
"My son has ADD, but he sits and listens to your stories with intense focus."
-Parent of 10 yr old boy
"Thank you, Tim Lowry. Your [sp] so good at telling you should get payed [sp] for it!"
-Enthusiastic 1st grader